How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a Court appointed guardian over my mentally disabled

Customer Question

I am a Court appointed guardian over my mentally disabled sister. I allowed another sibling to care for my disabled sister while I had to work out of town. The sibling (care giver) does not want to return my sister. AM I within my rights to remove my mentally disabled sister without legal repercussions?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 11 months ago.

I am very sorry to hear you are having to deal with this;

A few minutes please as I look into this.

Related Family Law Questions