How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11774
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a senior citizen and my daughter is trying to run me

Customer Question

I am a senior citizen and my daughter is trying to run me out of my house. My house is paid for and i have recently married
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Hi Gonzala. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. Can you provide me a bit more information? Is the house in your name? What actions is your daughter taking? Thanks.

Related Family Law Questions