How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a contempt for back child-support for Aug. 23 in Fort

Customer Question

Hi I have a contempt for back child-support for Aug. 23 in Fort Lauderdale court I need some legal advice
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern and know how tough these situations can be. I am happy to provide you information but the site can not offer legal representation or give legal advice. Please just let me know if you want to proceed and what I can do to help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just spent 47 dollars for this answer please forget it please cancel this order
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

I have not provided you with an answer, since I just wanted to make sure you knew that we can not provide you legal advise. I am happy to help you but need to make sure we are on the same page