How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am legally separated, have full custody. Just waiting for

Customer Question

I am legally separated, have full custody. Just waiting for all of it to be done. In process I made a guy friend, we hang out now and then. Sometimes with kids. Sometime without. He is on sex offender list, for something I can forgive him for but I was afraid it would effect custody. Can we be friends
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Are you asking if you being friends with someone on the sex offender list could affect your rights to custody, etc?

Related Family Law Questions