How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a US citizen and my fiance's husband left her 8 years

Customer Question

I am a US citizen and my fiance's husband left her 8 years ago. She is Philippine Citizen and her has signed paper that he has no claim on her property or children, who are all adults. What are my options?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 11 months ago.

I am sorry, I will need to let someone more experienced with immigration law to assist you with this. Your deposit is still in tact and you need not do anything on your end.

Related Family Law Questions