Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
10285032

Gravely Mentally ill brother was dumped. I have filed

Customer Question

Gravely Mentally ill brother was dumped. I have filed lawsuit as a pro se as I continue to seek an attorney. I am having difficulty with procedural deficiencies. How can you help get me to right attorney or person to file my motion again without procedural deficiencies?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am so sorry read about your brother.

Could you explain a little more?

Who did you file the lawsuit against?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Filed it against FSP (Momentum for Mental Health) and Director, Leonore Pace. It is filed with Superior Court in Santa Clara.

Thank you for the information.

You would need the services of a local Attorney who handles health law and mental health issues to assist you with the case. Regrettably, I am unable to make personal referrals. However, you can use the following sites to to find local Attorneys:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

If you do not have any follow-up question(s), kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My original question was never answered. Pls answer my question.

Hello: With all due respect, I did answer your question:

"How can you help get me to right attorney or person to file my motion again without procedural deficiencies?."

I provided you with links to use to find local Attorneys. This site does not offer legal representation. I will opt out however and give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.

Goodluck with your case,

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####