Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I live with my great grandmother she has dementia my great

Customer Question
aunt took her to her...
I live with my great grandmother she has dementia my great aunt took her to her bank got a 65000.00 cashier check in my grandmother name took it to marion, ks deposited it into account she opened up in her and my grandmother name and the closed the account my grandmother was never present or has knowledge it was taken due to her dementia her bank was aware of her medical descion marion national bank said it was a family matter we hired attorney he filed a coupke papers requesting the money be returned then he spoke with my aunt and he then said he couldnt go any further no reason why nothing the proceeded to give my aunt information
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
8/4/2016
Family Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what your specific question is?

I see that you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?

Ely, Counselor at Law