Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Do to lack of funds, I like to file a motion(think that what

Customer Question
its call) for temporary custody...
Do to lack of funds, I like to file a motion(think that what its call) for temporary custody to keep my son mother from showing up and just taking him. He has been living with me since 2007. I've been taken care of him by-myself, and his mother move to las vegas two yrs ago. My son has an older sister who lives in the same city as him(not my child) that lives with my son great-grandparents. Their mother has had another child(9 months) and another one on the way. She is now asking for him to come live with her, trying to change everything I'm building, but she is not asking for her oldest daughter. I believe its to get child support out of me, but I've been wrong before. So after getting the temporary custody, like to file for full custody, to forever end this conversation. I believe if this happen she will walk away. There's a lot more just to much to type.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
8/3/2016
Family Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

You said that you have a case number ***** 2006. What happened in that case? What county was it filed in? Also, what county are you and your son living in?

Ely, Counselor at Law