How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 16721
Experience:  Licensed experienced Attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The mother of my children had cys case opened against

Customer Question

the mother of my children had cys case opened against her...they called me and removed the children from her and gave me emergency custody. We are now going to a mediation and i am seeking full custody. I know for a fact she will not agree with that. My question is if CYS is involved and she hasnt complied with anything they have been telling her, will they have to back to mom if we cant agree and have to go to further court
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I cannot comment on your specific case, but generally, if the minor children are removed due to certain issues by CYS and the parent from whom the children are removed does not comply with all of the conditions set by the CYS and both parents are not in agreement on custody, then CYS will likely pursue the case through the court and it is important to consult and retain an experienced local child custody attorney to represent you, and this local attorney can assure that you parental / custody rights are well protected and can assure the best chances of obtaining a most favorable outcome to you in the custody situation.

You can find an experienced and skilled local family / child custody law attorney by using this established and reputable attorney information / referral websites:
When, choosing a local attorney to represent you, it would be a good idea to choose someone who has a practice exclusively dedicated to family / child custody law, has at least 10 years of experience and handled similar matters and also regularly practices before the court located in the jurisdiction where your matter might be heard.
I wish you the best of luck!

Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.