How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 116711
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter gave birth to a son Aug 7 1977 in merritt

Customer Question

My daughter gave birth to a son Aug 7 1977 in merritt Island, Fl at Catholic services.
she & I, grandma, would like to know of the wellbeing of this young man today=--
possibly where he is , his name now, if he has family, & if he'd be interested to know his
1/2 sibblings . My name is***** his mother had named him Jeremy
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that adoption records in FL are sealed. If you want information, his mother has to file with the FL Adoption Registry at division of child services and if the child notifies them he is searching for his birth mother, then they will release it.
If not, you would need to check through online social media and post on Facebook and Twitter in hopes to find him, because legally you cannot get his information released I am sorry to say.

Related Family Law Questions