How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2129
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Simple question. I am filing for divorce in New Jersey. Form

Customer Question

Simple question. I am filing for divorce in New Jersey. Form 1B which is Dissolution based on desertion.
The form has a section called: Wherefore, plaintiff demands judgment:
That section has predefined reliefs. How do I enter more of them? Another form, or just add a page and ask for more?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 11 months ago.

You can just add another page asking for the additional relief if you would like from the court

Related Family Law Questions