How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Christopher B, Esq. Your Own Question
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2983
Experience:  associate attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Christopher B, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need file immediate custody order. I daughter is in the

Customer Question

I need file immediate custody order. I daughter is in the care of my parents and refusing put her on plane to come home
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Iowa
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I just 45 mins ago that filed temp custody of her and won't put her on the plane
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: There right now nothing in writing thato have custody of her the known for months she i would send for her
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Do your parents have any custody order?

Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your question.

If you have legal custody of your child and your parents do not, they cannot legally keep your child from you. As long as you have custody, you do not have to file anything to get custody of your child. You can simply call the police and have them accompany you to the home to get your child. Unfortunately, you will need to probably fly out to your child to get this taken care of in the easiest manner.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated by the site.