How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 118761
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My dad and mom went to Mexico to fix some issues and and my

Customer Question

My dad and mom went to Mexico to fix some issues and and my dad wants to transfer all his properties to a sister while he's over there but he can't come in the United States. He wants to know if there's any way he can do it while being in Mexico.?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
He would need to engage an attorney in the state where his property is located and they can make the property transfers to his sister for your father without him having to come back into the US. The US attorney locally could handle all of those matters for your father without his presence. You can get him a local attorney to handle this at the same sites used by other attorneys, or