Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My wife ( also AD military) left me during a deployment via

Customer Question
e-mail and emotionally separated herself...
My wife ( also AD military) left me during a deployment via e-mail and emotionally separated herself, had me remove my possessions from our house and directed that we will be divorced upon my return. Shortly after I returned she tried to reconnect and I still loved her so I did. The divorce went as scheduled but we continued to date. We were in a trust rebuilding phase when I took a vacation with my family and upon my return apparently she had filed charges for emotional abuse and maltreatment against me through family advocacy. Not but 3 days prior she had sent me a message stating she loved me and can't wait so see me and she wanted to pick me up from the airport. I am in Rapid City SD and don't know what avenue to take
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
7/30/2016
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a specific question regarding this?

Is this a legal question? Or a relationship question?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
She is currently pressing charges and has placed a no contact order so I can't ask what's going on or why

OK...but what is your question today? Would it help to talk on the phone? I can make that available for $5

Ely, Counselor at Law