How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11759
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is *********** I live in texas. I had a bad case

Customer Question

Hello my name is *********** I live in texas. I had a bad case with cps back in 2014 till November 2015 when the judge in my county decided to terminate my parental rights I did not want to sign but I had no representation so I signed and now before my three little girls get adopted I want to see if I can get my children back
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 11 months ago.

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. Why did the Judge terminate your parental rights? Was evidence present to support this decision?

Related Family Law Questions