N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  since 1983
9653905

I am looking for an attorney in Santa Fe New Mexico to

Customer Question

I am looking for an attorney in Santa Fe New Mexico to assist in mediating a situation regarding decision making for the care of our elderly mother. Some family members (her children) have made an effort to take control of her living arrangements, financial issues, and other details of her life. My mother is still in control of her mind and is physically fine, (some medical problems) she is 82 years old. Her children are not in agreement of how she should be taken care of, I believe we need some form of mediation. What would be the best approach?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

You can get a free consultation from some of the mediation attorneys listed by location here.

If she has not written a Will or appointed a health care agent, she can get a free consultation from some of the estate planning attorneys listed by location here.

I hope this information is helpful.