How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11814
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to ask the court support paid that the mother

Customer Question

I want to ask the court for credit for child support paid that the mother obtained thru fraud by lying about paying daycare to increase her child support amount. What law allows the court to give you credit for child support you paid due to the other party fraud.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Anthony Guillory replied 1 year ago.

Hello, what state are you in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Related Family Law Questions