How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11759
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was Sued in a Paternity case 19 years ago and underwent

Customer Question

I was Sued in a Paternity case 19 years ago and underwent Court Ordered DNA testing through Child Support Enforcement(Florida),which the Results All came back Negative.
Now this young Lady is harassing Me and my Family,through Social Media and wanting a 2nd DNA test to be Done.
I got stuck with all the Attorney Fee's,court fee's etc back then and don't want that again.
What are my options here in Florida? Thank you
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. How old is the child?

Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 11 months ago.

Did you see my follow up question to your issue?

Related Family Law Questions