How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have ano attorney but researching to bring fwd rule 24 not

Customer Question

I have ano attorney but researching to bring fwd rule 24 not in the best interest for a father stepping up after 8 1/2 years and her now paying cause all her activities on wether she can attend the activites prior to hin and him not utilizing his parental times with her cause heshe working the majority of the time and being spent with his wife when it should be her mother and then when he can utilize time with her than submit for it
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Ohio
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have one currently representing me in a current case. To me there is something going on behind doors. And I'm investigating Richland county rule 24 and how's it's in the best interest for the child
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: Mansfield Oh Richland county
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: He raising environment is different from what I raised her constantly around cussing swearing and yelling how is that in the best interest of my child. My child recorded the situation and brought forth the recording to show me how it is over there
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years experience, and I can assist for informational purposes.

What is your question about Rule 24?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you are made residential parent and the other parent that hasn't been around for 8 1/2 years how does that give him a right to sign a child up for camp and not communicate that through the residential parent even tho it's on his time and he is to be utilizing the daycare she has been in and not meeting the hours required to keep her full time position. Also when you take him to court how can a judge say it's not a contempt when it's plain as day in the rule 24 handbook

Related Family Law Questions