Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Is this what is called Parental Alienation: I do have a

Customer Question
lawyer, one I was able...
Is this what is called Parental Alienation: I do have a lawyer, one I was able to obtain through the court, to no avail. My Attorney doesn't return my phone calls, nor do she respond to any of the complaints I have texted to her. I can't afford A Lawyer who will represent me with a vigorish defense. My lawyer seems as though she's only doing the bare minimum. What am I to do?
Unless I get legal representation who will provide me with the same zeal as though I was actually paying them, will only have my Two Children Maurice Casey age 9 And Stephine Casey age 6 taken away from me. There seem to be no help in sight.
It's gotten so bad that for the last two days I haven't talked to either Maurice or Stephine.
I'm at my wit's end!
I have no idea what to do, I'm on disability, so I haven't the funds in which to pay for a Good Lawyer. Each day that goes past my Heart yarns for my children to come home.
Each time I've talked to both children I can hear the foster mom telling them to get off the phone; even through we may talk only 3-4 minutes. This is depressing and heart breaking.
I'm scheduled to give a deposition 8-1-16 and I don't know what that is or what to do. I'm afraid not knowing what to do or how to do it can only prejudice my case.
I'm desperately needing help!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Case Summary:
Parental rights termination/ foster parents petiti
My children were taking by CPS, Now CPS is filing for termination of my parental rights. My rights as a parent Are constantly being circumvented by the social worker in charge, and also by the foster Mom who's changing their doctors to suit her needs. When I protested their making it seem as though Im putting my needs before the children. The foster mom has been allowed to take them out of town against my objections. How do I proceed to fight for my rights
I need help badly.Additional Information by Category
State Child Protection
Number of children: 2
Age of child/children: 6/9
Age: 47
Occupation: Disabled
Gross annual income: $25,000 or less
Guardianship
Who are you a guardian of, or are you attempting to be a guardian of?: Other: Wi
Child Custody and Visitation
I am the child's / children's: Mother
The child/children are currently: In state custody
The current visitation is: Supervised
Limited in visits per week, month or yea
7/26/2016
Family Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I want to review what you had to say before I respond to the request a phone conference.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello !
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
There's no answer to my previous inquiry!

Good afternoon,

I have been a licensed attorney for more than 30 years and I handle family law issues.

You are the one who asked for the phone call. And because your legal issues are so incredibly complex and convoluted I am not willing to attempt to even get into these issues in writing---it could take me many hours to get through it.

If you do not want a phone call now, then I will be happy to opt out.

Doug

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
By you opting out will I be refunded per you site terms of service?

If you need assistance navigating the system or if you have billing questions, you can contact customer service at(###) ###-####

Family Lawyer: AttyHeather, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Lawyer

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years experience, and I can assist for informational purposes.

In the deposition, it is normally best to keep your answers brief, and refrain from telling long stories, or going on and on talking. Be honest, but if you truly do not remember something or don't know the answer, it's okay to say that you don't know. It's also okay to tell the lawyer questioning you that you can't really guess, if he asks you a question that is hypothetical. Your deposition is not the time for you to win your case, but rather to try to minimize the damaging information they are going to be getting on you.

Has that answered your question.

Hi, I see that you have viewed my response but not stated if I answered your question. Please reply and state if I have answered your question, or if you have followup questions, you can go ahead and ask them. If not, kindly give me a positive rating. Thank you.

AttyHeather
AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Lawyer