How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have finnaly reached a point where i have reached the

Customer Question

i have finnaly reached a point where i have reached the final administrative huddle and i can file an administrative child support case in a district courtroom. i need help and there are limited finanical resources to empower an attorney to help me. my contact information is***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Legally, we cannot represent anyone from this site or write any legal pleadings for them, it is forbidden by IL law. So, the help we can provide is limited to providing information to specific questions from customers about their situation.

As far as filing your complaint for support in the court, if you cannot afford an attorney and would like one to represent you, there is legal aid available through the local legal aid office or by calling the state bar and asking for the pro bono attorneys in the area.

Related Family Law Questions