Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have finnaly reached a point where i have reached the

Customer Question

i have finnaly reached a point where i have reached the final administrative huddle and i can file an administrative child support case in a district courtroom. i need help and there are limited finanical resources to empower an attorney to help me. my contact information is***@******.***
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Legally, we cannot represent anyone from this site or write any legal pleadings for them, it is forbidden by IL law. So, the help we can provide is limited to providing information to specific questions from customers about their situation.

As far as filing your complaint for support in the court, if you cannot afford an attorney and would like one to represent you, there is legal aid available through the local legal aid office or by calling the state bar and asking for the pro bono attorneys in the area.