How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Taylor Your Own Question
Taylor, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 244
Experience:  Attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Taylor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is a 17 year old girl from Texas legal to travel cross

Customer Question

Is a 17 year old girl from Texas legal to travel cross country to Washington state with a 19 year old guy. She has her parents consent. If so does she need any documentation from her parents showing consent while traveling?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Taylor replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** i would be happy to help!

Expert:  Taylor replied 1 year ago.

It would be entirely legal for your daughter to travel across country at 17 and with your permission especially. As long as she is not breaking laws while going across country there would be no issue in her doing this. do you have any further questions?

Related Family Law Questions