Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

How do I write an opposition to a motion to strike?

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
7/24/2016
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

This site does not give legal advice. So, I cannot tell you how to write an opposition to a Motion. However, below is a sample opposition to a Motion. This is a New Jersey Court form. You can use the New Courts website to find other sample forms.

https://www.judiciary.state.nj.us/prose/10556_response_to_a_motion_kit.pdf

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law