How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex wife is dead and my daughter is in temporary custody

Customer Question

My ex wife is dead and my daughter is in temporary custody of the state my sister is temp guardian,, I have been asking to have my child returned to me i was not the offending parent my ex has the charge who expired in January. They are moving forward with KLG and have been aware of my position when they made first contact. Treating me with utter disregard and continue the abuse that my child is digesting/
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your question?

Thank you for your cooperation.