Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

The temporary guardian (my sister) made all unilateral

Customer Question

the temporary guardian (my sister) made all unilateral decisions over the past year and has not once acted in Cassi my daughter's interest. I was looking at my journal and our conversations are becoming less frequent and always she is program to say the preconceived notions that they are placing on her. I want to file charges for abuse and parental alienation as well as not being open onboard with the mission statement of the courts for reunification of parents to children. I believe they are bound to their charge and anything which is not aligned to allow a child time with their parent is concealment at best. She has removed her mentor which I would have never agreed to, At least 10 trips out oif state never giving me notice. Has her on medication but i know of none. I gave 1000 for christmas which was never disclosed to my daughter only her mentor had the truth. Changed he school
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

What is your specific question?

Who are you trying to file lawsuit against?

Kindly clarify.

Thank you for your cooperation.