How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask mmdesq Your Own Question
mmdesq, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 518
Experience:  Attorney with 13 years experience.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
mmdesq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

On the 28th of this month a hearing is to begin KLG, Of

Customer Question

On the 28th of this month a hearing is to begin for initial KLG
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Of course New Jersey
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Just in as much as 5000 and 300 per hy
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: The temporary guardian my sister has not followed one rule,And on friday fikr a tro
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I wanted to get some answers to the care of my child but without their cooperation I want to remove her and file a brief compelling her to answer.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
she filed a TRO on me late friday claiming half truths just frivolous claims.. I have tried to contact her many times. The division said she would helpthe healing process
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 12 months ago.

Could you clarify?

What are you referring to as KLG?

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Kinship legal Guardian
Civil Harassment
If the temporary guardian Is concealing facts when they made unilateral decisions based on their own needs rather than the needs of my child I have been working with the division yet my sister the temp guardian has not found it necessary to keep me abreast of my daughter's condition. Now I have a unfounded civil harassment appearance scheduled for tomorrow morning. What do i need to do to get 100% disclosure and physical custody of my child? My ex wife died in January and they have been steamrolling my rights as a father since
Expert:  mmdesq replied 12 months ago.

Good Morning:

I will try to best answer your question.

Since you are dealing with the civil harassment charge first, I would recommend of course appearing in court and advising the court that you are simply requesting information regarding the care and needs of your daughter to ensure they are being met by a temporary guardian. I would advise that the temporary Guardian is attempting to abuse to Civil harassment laws by using it as a sword rather than a shield for legitimate purposes. She is attempting to silence your right to make inquiry regarding the care of your daughter. I would suggest that you request the Judge require any and all communication with the Guardian to occur via email or text that way you can prove what you said and what her response was or was not. You have emails or text messages between you and the Guardian that support your concerns bring them with you to court.

Once you have addressed the issue of the civil harassment charge, you can then request that a new guardian be appointed that is impartial and will allow access to information with your child. You can also seek to pursue your custody rights at that time.

I hope this information is helpful and wish you the best of luck pursuing this matter.

Related Family Law Questions