How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 19121
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in the throws of divorce and may need a lis pendens to

Customer Question

I am in the throws of divorce and may need a lis pendens to be placed on a property in Berkeley 94708 How much please?
JA: Has anything been filed in court yet?
Customer: No
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not in America..
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No this is straigh ahead fill in the blanks law with a filing fee.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where are we at currently?? plz
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No email address I can find.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you welcome for the five
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello: This site does not offer legal representation. If you want a lis pendens placed on the property, you would need to have your divorce Attorney to do that for you, or retain the services of a local real estate Attorney who handles real estate litigation to assist you with that. You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Related Family Law Questions