How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in MN and am divorced. On our paperwork under the

Customer Question

I live in MN and am divorced. On our paperwork under the child care expenses, im responsible to pay 180 per month. Do I have to pay my spouse directly? Or can I legally pay the care provider directly. If it is less than $180 per month or she decides not to put the children in daycare, do I have to pay my ex wife the $180? We have 2 children, we have on the decree that we are each claiming one. Do I claim the amt I am paying for childcare on my taxes?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 1 year ago.

Can I see a copy of the order?