How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sierra900 Your Own Question
Sierra900, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1023
Experience:  Licensed to practice law in California
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Sierra900 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughters father that has had no job was ordered to pay

Customer Question

My daughters father that has had no job was ordered to pay $350 a month and provide me with W2 1099 K1 statements and any other documents showing income I ask for them every year for the last 4 years and he says there has been no change in employment now I find out that he has been lying to me so my question is can I go after him for modified child support and back child support
Thank you for your time
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Sierra900 replied 1 year ago.


You may absolutely go after him. You will need to put the matter on the calendar at the family court, but the court will obtain/review his documents and make the appropriate orders.

I hope this helps.