Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I'm filling out a preliminary verified disclosure statement

Customer Question

I'm filling out a preliminary verified disclosure statement for my divorce. on Section H it asks for monthly expenses does that mean while we were together or what I pay now
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You must be referencing a different form or wrong section. I do not see Section H on the form dealing with monthly expenses.

Kindly provide the link to the form that you are looking at.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's on page 7of8
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not helping me. Please return my money to my account. I'M NOT SATISFIED
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Patricia,

New professional here. I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Customer: replied 1 year ago.