How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My niece and her boyfriend live in s moms house. nice lives

Customer Question

my niece and her boyfriend live in his moms house. nice lives there for almost a year, they had a baby together, baby is 2 1/2 months old, he just kicked my niece out last night, his mom is angry at him, niece has no other place to go, no job, no car...he won't let her see the baby.
in dauphin county, pa. his mom is the owner of the house.
we need your advice
Ivana Petrovic (my niece) (###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel.

First of all, the Mother can let your niece back in. However, your niece should consider filing an ex parte to get the child custody on a temporary basis. She can go to the clerk of the court where the child is living and tell the clerk she needs to file an ex parte to get Temporary custody of the child until there is a full hearing.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

She should tell the clerk she is the Mother, the ex has the child and she is concerned for the welfare and safety for the child because he has also illegally kicked her out of the home. If there is any mental, emotional or physical abuse in this situation to her she should put all of that in her Petition.