How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2156
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Me and my sister own the house.She is 18. I am 20. She

Customer Question

Me and my sister own the house.She is 18. I am 20. She always brings over her boyfriend that I don't like. Is it illegal if make him leave with force ? What if ask him to leave, and he doesn't leave because my sister allows him to stay. So can drag him out ? I mean he can't press charges for that right ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, since your sister is part owner she can consent to him coming to the property. The only suggestion I have is that you file a restraining order against him in which you explain to a judge why you do not want him around you. That may result in keeping him away.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what If I drug him out ?
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

I would be concerned about assault charges or something like that.

Related Family Law Questions