Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
10285032

Cws took my 3 year old daughter stating that she was not

Customer Question

cws took my 3 year old daughter stating that she was not receiving. Proper medical care
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us?
What have you done so far? Do you have an attorney or an appointed attorney yet?
Were you providing proper medical care?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What can I do to get my child back she has been traumatized. enough.
Thank you for your reply.
Well, what evidence do they have or claim they have against you, since "what can I do to get my child back" is pretty vague since we know nothing about your case and the answer to that general question is you are entitled to an attorney and the attorney needs to file a petition for unification in court and present your proof that the child was not abused or denied proper medical care as alleged.