How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If a child was put in temporary custody with s father

Customer Question

Hi, if a child was put in temporary custody with his father because his mother was in a coma for 30 days, how does she go about reversing that? Or if she is not physically ready a year later to take on full parenting role how does she get more visitation since father is limiting her visits?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.

what state is this in regards ***** *****?