How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask mmdesq Your Own Question
mmdesq, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 518
Experience:  Attorney with 13 years experience.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
mmdesq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help with finding supporting case law case, or

Customer Question

I need help with finding supporting case law for my case, or anything else you can suggest.I currently have 100% time sharing and ultimate decision making because my wife mentally/sexually abused my daughter. We had a social investigator conduct a big social investigation and she supported her finding with a psychologist that conducted an MMPI on both us. My soon to be ex wife's test results came back placing her in the medium risk range of being a sexual predator as well as a pathological liar. this was a year ago. The social investigator is needing additional legal arguments to keep the timesharing as is since we are getting ready to finalize our divorce. Can you help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello? Any thoughts on this yet?
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.

My apologies I did not intend to post on this link. Please ignore.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't think this answer was intended for me. My question has nothing to do with bigamy.
Expert:  mmdesq replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning,If the recommendation of the psychologist and social worker is for you to have sole physical custody because of mothers test results from the mmpi indicating she is a pathological liar as well as a potential sex offender I think you're being an excellent position to retain sole physical custody. You'd also want to argue the status quo since you already have had sole physical custody of the temporary order it makes sense to continue such arrangement for continuity and consistency with the child. Forthemore, and most importantly, it is in the best interest of the child to have only supervised contact with mother. As a result of the social workers findings and the test results from the psychologist the burden should be placed upon mother to show what steps she has taken in order to address these concerns that have been identified.
You can also bolster your position by showing that you can provide a safe and wholesome for raising your child. If you work you should also identify your support network of friends and family or caregivers that will be available to assist you in meeting all of your child's needs. I would advise taking photographs of your residents showing that it is clean and suitable for raising a child. If you retain sole physical custody child support should be paid to you.You will need to ensure that the social worker and a psychologist are present in court for any final hearing so that their testimony and Exhibits can be entered.
I hope this information is helpful I wish you the best of luck

Related Family Law Questions