Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Iam a father with a 5 year old daughter. I live in ga. My

Customer Question
daughter reside in Miami fl...
Iam a father with a 5 year old daughter. I live in ga. My daughter reside in Miami fl. Her mother has four other kids. I constantly do for my child but her mother is giving me da run around about being in her life.What can i do to be in her life.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/11/2016
Family Lawyer: Maverick, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

ANSWER: You can file for custody and visitation rights in the county where your daughter lives. The court will then set up and order a custody and visitation schedule so you can see her on a regular basis taking into account the distance involved.

Maverick
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer