Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Can you tell me what is the estimated amount that would be

Customer Question

Hello can you tell me what is the estimated amount that would be charged for the point of getting sole custody of my child? Theres 50 50 but i disagree I started the case and I didnt stand up for myself but now I just want to take this to a level where my daughter can be in a stable schedule?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Maria,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you asking what the legal fees might be if you try to obtain sole physical custody of your child and eliminate even visitation by the other parent?

2. Is the other parent fighting your Petition for sole custody?

3. Do they have an attorney?

Doug