Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I was divided over a year ago and in the decree it stated s

Customer Question
I was divided over a...
I was divided over a year ago and in the decree it stated his bills are his mine are mine . I tried to work with creditor but my name was no where on bill., so they would not talk to me..they then sent to a collection agency which slapped my name on and I am being garnished for judgemt was set on me...
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
7/9/2016
Family Lawyer: JD 1992, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I asked forget it I am so tired of asking the questions and no answer or somthing else . I will leave as is and continue to pay his bill that is not mine

I'm sorry, I'm showing this question is only 9 minutes old. Do you still need assisatnce or do you want me to ask them to close this question?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Close
Ely, Counselor at Law