How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11768
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was divided over a year ago and in the decree it stated s

Customer Question

I was divided over a year ago and in the decree it stated his bills are his mine are mine . I tried to work with creditor but my name was no where on bill., so they would not talk to me..they then sent to a collection agency which slapped my name on and I am being garnished for judgemt was set on me...
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 year ago.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I asked forget it I am so tired of asking the questions and no answer or somthing else . I will leave as is and continue to pay his bill that is not mine
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry, I'm showing this question is only 9 minutes old. Do you still need assisatnce or do you want me to ask them to close this question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Related Family Law Questions