How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in the process of getting divorced, but we 't have any

Customer Question

I am in the process of getting divorced, but we don't have any court orders on custody but have been following the Court's guidelines on custody for high conflict parents. I made an arrangement with my husband's attorney for visitation for the summer break. He was supposed to return my daughter this morning, but will not respond to emails, texts or phone calls and will not let her talk to me. I am wanting to know what I can do and also get forms for a hearing for emergency custody so we can have a set schedule.
JA: Has anything been filed in court yet?
Customer: It is in court and we have begun discovery. I don't have an attorney, but my husband does.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I can't afford one
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.

What state is this in regards ***** *****?

Related Family Law Questions