How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11759
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Father from florida and trying to get visitation or joint

Customer Question

Father from florida and trying to get visitation or joint custody. Can this be done while living with my parents for the moment?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank You for your question. If you provide some more information, it will be easier for me to give you my opinion on your case of family law matters.

What State or country has previously decided custody and/or visitation rights ?

Where is your child normally resident ?

Where did the divorce take place ?

Please let me know this information and anything else relevant to your question.

Looking forward to hearing from you shortly

Related Family Law Questions