How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can someone prepare a legal affidavit based on the fact that

Customer Question

can someone prepare a legal affidavit for me based on the fact that my ex hasnt let me meet with my daughter and hasnt allowed tel, contact with her and is planning to take her to india permanently , i have the rough draft one has to just edit and add points in my favour
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.


You are requesting a bona fide legal service which cannot be performed in this forum, except as part of a premium services offer. I will send you the offer, which you may accept or decline at your convenience.

Thanks for using Justanswer!

Related Family Law Questions