How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney2 Your Own Question
Attorney2, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 7210
Experience:  29 Years Experience in Family Law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Attorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had written this document to clarify any misunderstandings

Customer Question

I had written this document to clarify any misunderstandings that has occurred among my family. They are not to happy with me because I told my cousin about some fight I was in. I am concerned that if I give out to much information that it could come back and haunt me legally. I would also like this fact-checked to make sure I have a keen understanding of the situation that I am in. Thanks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I actually just wanted this fact checked. I just got off the phone with an attorney and I seem to be all set. Thank You for your time.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I am a different attorney as the attorney you were working with opted out. If you still need assistance it would be my pleasure to take a look the documents you attached. Please let me know,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks. I am covered. Thank You.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome. Thank you for using JA. To close the question you can either request a refund or rate our service positively so we can close the question. Would you like the document removed for privacy?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please do remove the document. How do I request a refund?
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.

I will request it for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.