How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11768
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter has been in private school years and I pay half

Customer Question

Hi my daughter has been in private school for 4 years and I pay half the tuition. It has been brought to my attention that the school is way less money now then it was 4 years a go but I have been paying the same amount. When I went to the school to ask for a invoice of what my child tuition is they refused because I'm not the coustodial parent. How can I go about getting the invoice for court, and can they denie to give it to me at the school.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.

Was the money paid directly to the school or to the custodial parent?

Related Family Law Questions