How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11814
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Nebraska, my daughter is 11. Wife has moved to

Customer Question

I live in Nebraska, my daughter is 11. Wife has moved to Iowa to live with her parents. She has all our legal documents, birth marriage certificates
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this.
Customer: thanks!
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have about a year ago.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: She has all our legal documents and doesn't appear to want to file for a divorce. Both our names are ***** ***** house and both vehicles.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum. My name is ***** ***** I hope to assist you today.

I am sorry to learn of this situation, what is the legal question I can assist you with in regard to this matter?

Related Family Law Questions