How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 6392
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Rate petition to modify child support. looking direct

Customer Question

Rate for utah petition to modify child support. looking for simple direct answer.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

We do not fill out those forms for you. If you have a legal question about the form that you want us to answer, please let us know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Looking to have a lawyer fill it out.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

What county do you live in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
salt lake county. went from 86k to zero. switching careers so this will be not be a temporary situation.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

While I am not permitted to refer any particular attorney to you, this link may help you find a family law attorney in your area.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that was zero value add.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

1. Did you unknowingly sign a release stating that the first payment was all that you were entitled to? Check your paperwork from the insurance company?

2. Did the insurer ever imply or indicate that you were owed a supplement?