How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask mmdesq Your Own Question
mmdesq, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 518
Experience:  Attorney with 13 years experience.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
mmdesq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in need of help on protecting my self financial from

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am in need of help on protecting my self financial from the mother of my child and I am a college student
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  mmdesq replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon JefferyI will try to best answer your question.Can you give me some additional information?
I'm assuming this is your only child?
Is Mother working? If so, what does she earn?Are you work while in school? If so, ehat are you
Ready earnings?If you are not working you will be given an earning capacity of minimum wage.Please also advise if there is an childcare costs. That is normally a big factor.

Related Family Law Questions