How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Oklahoma qdro husband was given s pension in divorce 2007 in

Customer Question

Oklahoma qdro husband was given his pension in divorce 2007 in 2008 her was sent to prison. The lawyer got her on his checking account to pay the rest of his fee. His retirement was deposited she wrote a check to clear it out every month for 3 yrs when he found out she files common law and judgment for her she gets the car and what was in her position and what was in his but he was in prison nothing was mentioned about the qdro?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,