mmdesq
mmdesq, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 13 years experience.
30969554

I call last night. talked to a man. i want to get visitation

Customer Question

i call last night . talked to a man. i want to get visitation rights from my daughter
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please call (###) ###-####
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the person from last night it 31.00
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
dont call then
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i want to get rights to see my grandchildren
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to be able to see my grandchildren.my daughter will not let me can you help
Expert:  mmdesq replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning,I will try to best answer your question.As a grandparent you have certain rights to visitation with your biological grandchildren. Hence, it is possible to file a grandparent complaint for custody visitation. This can bring the matter before the court to force mother to allow visitation by court order. In determining whether to Grant visitation and how much visitation, the court who makes its decision based upon what is in the best interest of the children. In considering the best interest of the children the court will look at all aspects that affect their health, moral well-being, spiritual well-being, educational issues, etc.Assuming that you have no criminal history and you have presented any type of physical danger to the children as result of a substance abuse problem you will likely have a very good opportunity to be awarded visitation with your grandchildren. If you have had a previous relationship with them in the past your likelihood of getting visitation is even greater.I hope that this information is helpful and I wish you the best of luck and obtaining visitation with your grandchildren.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did not help
Expert:  mmdesq replied 1 year ago.
Ifor you provide specific question I will try to answer it.
Expert:  mmdesq replied 1 year ago.
Would you please review my response so I will be credited.