How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11774
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Final Judgment Unconnected With Dissolution Of

Customer Question

I have a Final Judgment for Support Unconnected With Dissolution Of Marriage in Florida this year, because my stepdaughter was granted Guardisnship Due to Incompetence of her father, my husband. Now she has filed for Guardianship in N. Carolina where they are presently living. Could my Judgement from Florida be overturned if she gets guardianship there
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.

Is the support for past support - or for ongoing (future) support? And the support order was for the minor child the stepdaughter is filing for guardianship?

Related Family Law Questions