Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I have a Final Judgment Unconnected With Dissolution Of

Customer Question
I have a Final Judgment...
I have a Final Judgment for Support Unconnected With Dissolution Of Marriage in Florida this year, because my stepdaughter was granted Guardisnship Due to Incompetence of her father, my husband. Now she has filed for Guardianship in N. Carolina where they are presently living. Could my Judgement from Florida be overturned if she gets guardianship there
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/1/2016
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

Is the support for past support - or for ongoing (future) support? And the support order was for the minor child the stepdaughter is filing for guardianship?

Ely, Counselor at Law