How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2130
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My mother has custody of my boys. Simply because they were

Customer Question

My mother has custody of my boys. Simply because they were behind on shots. My mom works in the court house, is friends with the judge we went before and found out yesterday the guardian at liden hangs out with my mom and has drinks. I've said this whole time she only has them because they are all buddies. How can I get my kids back by proving she's lied and they are all friends?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

You need to file for custody but ask for a change in venue to another county court because you cannot receive a fair hearing in this court. That is your best bet.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have additional questions otherwise a positive rating is appreciated